The BIO 1000 is a 10 Litre benchtop filter system with a hand-blown glass reservoir & chrome tap outlet.
The system comes complete with a filter kit that can last you up to 5 years.
Water passes through 13 stages of sterilising, filtration & activation, multi-stage cartridges contain: Sub-micron prefilters Silver ionised activated coconut shell carbon, Ion exchange cation resin for 99.99% Fluoride removal Bio-organic coral mineral sands Silica sands Far infrared ceramics Bio-ceramic Somelite™ Magnets and other patented filter medium.
- 10-litre capacity hand blown silica glass reservoir, ideal capacity for family and workplace
- Pre-filter membrane reduces dirt, rust, sediment, bacteria and cysts.
- Activated coconut shell carbon bonded with silver reduces impurities – chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals & bacteria.
- Special ion exchange resin compound for fluoride reduction averaging 99% removal
- Quickly turns tap water into alkaline mineral water with a pH of 7.4 – 8.5
- Organic Germanium and over 60 bio-organic minerals
- Special Bio-Ceramic disc giving far infrared Ki (Life/Chi energy)
- Fresh, great-tasting water
- Economical and easy hydration – avoiding expensive and inferior quality bottled water
- Filter set included lasts up to 15,000 litres or 60 months and has replaceable filter cartridges
- No electricity or tap connection required, easy to relocate.
(We offer Zip deferred payment solutions at checkout to make it easier to own this product. More info)